posted by taizou @ 2017-08-13 23:39:14 hhugboy
Another emulator update without the associated ROMs to work on it WHAT COULD THIS POSSIBLY MEAN 🤔
Anyway this time you got
- Support for NT carts with "KL" PCB codes, this covers early Makon games and multicarts
- Extra override modes for carts using MBC1/5 compatible mappers with a fake header
- "Realistic GBC/A colours" is off by default / bright colours squad 4 life
Get it right here
posted by taizou @ 2017-01-07 23:21:58 hhugboy
hey it's another emulator update!
This one adds support for Hitek protected carts - turns out their protection system is very close to BBD's, but used much more effectively. (And no I haven't released any Hitek roms yet, but watch this space yeah)
Also I added some quieter volume options because I always find emulators run much louder than pretty much everything else & it was probably annoying my neighbours
that's it! get it here
posted by taizou @ 2016-10-23 01:51:41 hhugboy
yet another smallish emulator update - this one makes a bunch of changes to how Sintax games are handled, with the following effects:
- You can now use MOST fixed/hacked/re-released/whatever Sintax ROMs without manually setting the compatibility mode
- This one game I haven't released yet now works
- Hopefully nothing else has broken!
Get it here!
posted by taizou @ 2016-10-02 22:57:41 hhugboy
hey it's new version of hhugboy time again!
This one adds support for some BBD games which I haven't released yet, and also a pirate translation of Dragon Ball Z: Goku Gekitouden which I also haven't released yet. I will soon though!
get it here!
posted by taizou @ 2016-09-04 20:43:11 hhugboy
a small update - this fixes the Li Cheng release Sanguozhi Wudai, which had issues with dialogue boxes not appearing, and also adds support for the Korean-only collection cart Bomberman Selection, which features colourised version of Bomber Boy and Bomberman GB, the latter with a (pretty bad) English translation not seen anywhere else.
get it here!